How to Download and Install Bluestacks on PC
Installing BlueStacks on your computer will allow you to keep your favourite game from the mobile device under control or to conduct a quick test of the application being developed. A great player for apk files has become popular among gamers and developers, fully replacing the bulky and unstable Android emulators.
|Operating system:||Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Russian language:||there is|
Main functions and features
The interface of the player resembles the familiar Android environment. The same colour scale, scrolling functions and application scrolling. The difference is that we use the mouse cursor and the keyboard instead of a finger.
The program window is divided into three parts:
- Top menu – allows you to run applications and manage the program window, gives access to the settings of BlueStacks.
- The central area of the screen – contains a list of popular applications.
- Left menu – brings to the analogy of the main Android menu, which adds shake, screen rotation, copying, pointing, access to the computer’s file system, installing apk.
The initial bewilderment is scrolling the screen. For two-stage realism of work on a mobile device, developers have made it different from the computer scheme. If you move the mouse pointer down, the image goes down, up – it goes up.
Note the feature of the entrance to GooglPlay, for existing accounts. When the authorization SMS is enabled, you will be redirected to the browser to enter the password.
Moving on the BlueStacks is done using the mouse cursor and the arrow keys, although the program specifies WASD. The mouse we perform top-bottom scrolling, with the keys to the sides.
Given that the player is aimed at owners of mobile devices that use applications for Android, the creators have simplified the search. In the upper right corner is the search icon, clicking, enter the name. At the first start, there is a delay in activating the keyboard of the computer.
A nice trifle will be the breakdown by category, moving around the screen, the user finds applications that rank high in google play.
Download and Install Bluestacks
Install Bluestacks on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Once the installer has finished downloading open it to begin the installation process.
- The default installation location should be fine… advanced users can change the location if they desire.
- BlueStacks runs best with the following enabled: App store access and Application Communications.
- Then click the “Install” button to start the process, this will take a few minutes.
- Click “Finish” and BlueStacks will open.