How to install PUBG Mobile on your computer
PUBG Mobile – a long-awaited action packed with a simulator of the survivor and endless skirmishes. Download PUBG Mobile on your computer, and join the struggle for survival with players from around the world.
|Operating system:||Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X|
|Game Category:||Action Game|
PUBG Mobile For PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & MAC OS X) Free Download
About the game
To begin with, you will need to create a protagonist by selecting the gender, skin and hair colour, face and hair. Then come up with a character name by registering it in the system.
When you are done with the customization of the hero, you will receive a daily reward. To increase interest in the project, the developers have provided a system of rewards – for each day spent in the game, you will receive coins or other bonuses.
To begin with, you will be offered to undergo training. If you are new to these games – do not refuse, at the training stage you will be shown a lot of useful “buns”, and will tell you about the features of management, use of cards, etc.
Before the start, you will have to wait a little while in the company of other players, while the whole crowd is loaded onto the plane and sent to the island, where the main events will unfold. Waiting for a short time – about 30 seconds, the time count is displayed on the screen. During the flight, the number of players on board will be displayed on the screen. All of them are your future rivals, therefore, the higher the number – the less chance of surviving.
Your only goal is to survive or destroy all the team members in the team mode. Do not forget to engage in looting – you can remove quite good equipment from dead enemies and replenish ammunition supplies.
Play PUBG Mobile on the computer, you will start half-naked – instead of equipment will be underwear, and instead of weapons – their own fists. The first thing you will need – carefully rummage all the buildings, hiding places, warehouses, etc. The basic set of equipment and the most simple weaponry can be found almost immediately, but in search of more powerful trunks and serious armour can take a lot of time. Picking up things, be sure to look at the level of equipment – sometimes you will come across things that are inferior in performance to your equipment.
To prevent the opportunity to sit in a quiet corner and wait for the end of the battle, the developers added to the game the automatic narrowing of the card. At certain intervals, the playing space will narrow, making players closer and closer to their opponents.
In the left upper corner there is a counter of survivors, and next to it is a window where the number of your victims will be displayed. The mini-map of the location is in the right corner, the time counter under it counts the minutes remaining until the next narrowing of the map.
In PUBG Mobile on PC there are three modes:
- Solo. A single player game where you will independently confront all the players who are on the island. As in the command mode, in a single passage, you can use any motor transport.
- Couple. Play together, this mini-team, on the one hand, increases the chances of survival, and on the other – makes you adapt to the actions of a partner.
- Quartet. In this mode, a team of four people enters the game. In order not to lose your “colleagues”, you can track the location of each player using a map of the terrain. Team game gives a lot of advantages. For example, you can immerse the entire crowd in a car found, and while one manages transport, shoot enemy team members from the windows and from the roof of the car.
I’m glad that realism in PUBG Mobile is enough. For example, in the absence of shoes, your hero will move slowly, periodically losing health because of stones and thorns, and putting on shoes, will begin to run normally.
Recommended:How to Download and Install Bluestacks on PC
Features of the game
- Cool multiplayer, designed for 100 players.
- Three game modes, including – a mode of pair game.
- Character customization.
- The ability to drive on a map on a variety of cars, both alone and command.
- Automatic card narrowing, bringing all opponents closer to each other.
- Having a chat room chat allows you to communicate with the team.
How to run PUBG Mobile on your PC
To install the mobile version of PUBG on your computer, you will need to install the BlueStacks emulator first. To download the emulator, use the link, after downloading the BlueStacks, run its installation.
Download games from Google Play. Open the application store in the main window of the emulator, enter the name of the application in the search engine.
To download it to your computer, you will need to use a Google Account. To do this, confirm the account with a login and password, after which the game will be available for download and installation.
Install PUBG Mobile on PC Using Bluestacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks
- Open and run BlueStacks
- Choose the Market from where you want to Install it, Choose Play Store.
- If asked for ID, put it.
- Now in Google Play Store Click the Search button.
- Enter the ‘PUBG Mobile’ in it.
- Install The Game.
- Go To Drawer and Open the Game from Main Menu and Enjoy.