iPhone 6: how to format it and start from scratch
An iPhone 6 is a mobile phone that has been on the market for more than two years and that is something that is noticeable. But that’s not why you need a new smartphone. You can always format it and leave it as it left the factory , you will notice improvement.
Apple has a lot of control over the software optimization in its hardware and the iPhone 6 may be able to move current applications without problems, let’s see how to start from scratch with it.
How to format and start from scratch with an iPhone
First of all we want to record that this process is valid for any current iPhone . It is advisable to make a backup of our photos and our data as this process will erase all the contents of the iPhone and reinstall the latest version of iOS available for it.
You can restore your device from the same iPhone as long as it works correctly. To do this we have to go to Settings -> General -> Reset and choose the option Delete content and settings .
In case your iPhone does not work well, do not boot or just want to do a full format, use a computer with iTunes:
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer with the cable supplied with the device.
- If the message ” Trust this computer? “Or the device asks for the code, follow the steps on the screen.
- Select your iPhone, when it appears in iTunes.
- In the Summary panel, click Restore iPhone .